If you are interested in the 2018/2019 season and have questions, please contact Emily Davis.
PARENTS, REGISTER FOR APOLLO VIOLIN IN THE FORM
ATTENTION! Please note class time changes for all evening ensembles.
- Apollo Violin: Monday 4:00-4:45, 4:45-5:30, 5:30-6:15
- Apollo Viola: Monday 4:45-5:30
- Apollo Cello: Monday Time TBD and Tuesday 5:00-5:45
- Solaris: Tuesday 4:15-5:00
- Curiosity: Tuesday 5:00-6:00
- DYS Orchestra: Tuesday 6:00-7:30
- Chamber Ensemble: Tuesday 7:30-8:00
- Apollo: $50 Instrument Fee FOR SPRING 2019 TOO
- Solaris: $75 Fee/Person
- Curiosity: $75 Fee/Person
- DYS: $100 Fee/Person
To register for the Decatur Youth Symphony, simply fill out the registration form below! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Participation in Decatur Youth Symphony is open to all youth with at least the equivalent of two years of musical experience. Students interested in Solaris Strings must have at least one year of playing experience. Apollo Strings is open to beginning students that have NEVER played a string instrument before. There is no audition for Solaris Strings or Apollo Strings.
Fees (which cover music costs, performance shirts, and activity costs) must accompany the student on Orientation Day OR on the first evening of practice.
If you need financial assistance, please contact Emily Davis.